Description for Employment for Fetch Fido Premium Dog Care
Fetch Fido Position Description: Dog Care Staff Professional
Dog Care Staff Professional
Fetch Fido Dog Care Staff Professional involved with execution Fetch Fido Dog Care services: (1) Walk/Run Service; (2) Vacation Care Service; (3) Wedding Service; Additional future services or services as assigned by management leadership. The position entails specific corporate training in the following functional areas: (1) Fetch Fido Philosophy/Principles; (2) Service Responsibilities; (3) Customer Service; (4) Dog Care Concepts to involve training and health care. The position entails the direct contact and care for our Client’s Dogs during service visits, with a professional attitude in ensuring all services are meticulously executed to the Client’s expectations and company standards. The highest level of professionalism and proficiency with kindness and warmth is the standard of fulfilling the Fetch Fido Promise to our Clients: Treat all our Client’s Dog Like FAMILY! Fetch Fido Premium Dog Care Philosophy is all about the professional care of our Client’s dogs and the dog’s safety and security is ALWAYS first and foremost in executing the service.
The following are direct responsibilities of the position; Note: Position responsibilities entail the following but are not limited to this as additional tasking/responsibilities in the future:
- Be available and receive Fetch Fido New Hire Training Program entailing Classroom instruction and “Ride Along” Training. Be available for additional periodic training.
After Training be able and available to perform/execute the following services:
- Walk/Run Service
- Vacation Care Service
- Chaperone Service
- Wedding Care Service
Task as required for events involving Fetch Fido Marketing and Client Service and Customer “Reach Out” Events.
Tasking/Responsibilities as tasked or directed by Leadership.
Position Personal Skill Sets/Experience/Characteristics:
The following are character traits, abilities and skill sets the position entails in successfully executing the responsibilities:
- Responsible, Mature, Professional in all actions
- Articulate and Well Spoken
- Reliable and Timely
- Well groomed and Physically fit; able to walk and lift large dogs.
- Team player with a positive, “Can Do” personality, All In.
- Able to receive instruction and disseminate it for action in a rapid, erratic environment: FLEXIBLE.
- Safety Conscious.
- Friendly, Kind, warm personality.
- Initiative: A self-starter in tasks assigned or implied.
- First and Foremost…Integrity beyond reproach: HONESTY-transparent in all actions.
- Drivers License/Car: Clean in good condition/Personal Car Insurance.
- Technically skilled with I-Phone/ own I-Phone and Computer for communications.
- Creative Business Acumen: able to work in groups to help create marketing or other service improvement for the company.
- Good oral and written skills; articulate and grammatically correct.
Added Value Requirements:
- Experience with Dogs/Dog Behavior Training or Health Training certified.
- Education: College Level or pursuing college level.
- Ability to keep dogs at their residence: Dog Friendly Home.
- Self-Examining in performance evaluation: Strives for improvement with every service rendered.
- Salary Range: $12.00 to $14.00 per hour
- Training Salary while in New Hiring Training: $8.56 per hour
Performance Evaluation/Salary Review with % increases
- Anniversary of first Six Months of employment:
- Annual Anniversary of hiring date
- Discounts on Services
- CPR/Pet Health First Aid Certification
Note: Fetch Fido LLC is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to all Federal and State hiring and employment rules and legislation.